Friday, March 20, 2009

Second Take.

Greetings.

My apologies for not keeping up with suit of how I started with this. I have been slightly focusing on obtaining Band permissions for hosting a few tracks of select material. So stay tuned. I may get granted for some cool stuff soon.

And to start some things off, I obtained permission from Kory Clarke Representative to link to his personal Tune Widget:




Kory%20ClarkeQuantcast



It is a good start. And a special Thank You to Jayni for granting use of this link.

And Kory's Ghetto Nation has been 'Digg' posted.

Check out the link: Kory Clarke: Ghetto Nation.

Secondly, my efforts will be cut slightly. I may be updating every few days with a new Band and material.

And for the future, I may be re-writing my mini-review/bio's of bands to make them more informational. And will be categorizing the Band Player Links (to the right) into a more organized fashion.

So lot's of good stuff coming. Keep watch.

Till next time.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment